We use two different types of wax for the face and body.
Our hard wax is used for smaller areas and excellent for the most sensitive areas. Our gentle soft wax is used for larger body parts including arms, legs, back and chest.
We have a strict sanitary procedure in our waxing technique
and we do not “double dip.” You can feel safe and assured.
Waxing for Women
Brow Clean Up
Brow & Lip
Full w/ Brows
(waxed at Beautified within 5 weeks)
Brazilian with LightStim LED
Upper Half Legs
Lower Half Legs
for 6 Brazilian waxes (Buy 5 get 1 free)
Waxing for Men
Facial & Upper Body
Brow Clean Up
Before your waxing treatment
- For best results, exfoliate the area of skin that will be waxed within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Hair must be ¼ inch. At least 2 weeks after shaving.
- If you are using a prescription topical from a dermatologist such as Retin-A, your skin can not be waxed.
- For a less painful wax, restrain from waxing near your menstrual cycle. You may also take a pain reliever within 30 minutes before your appointment to help alleviate the redness and bumps.
- Shaving in between appointments causes the hair to grow coarse which can make your next waxing appointment more painful. For best results, wax only every 4-5 weeks.
- If the area of skin that is going to be waxed has been exposed to the sun, make sure to wait until your skin has healed.
After your waxing treatment
- Avoid the sun within 24 hours after waxing.
- Exfoliate the skin to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid any strenuous activity within 24 hours after waxing.
Please keep in mind waxing services and facial peels may not be performed on clients who are taking Accutane, Retin-A or antibiotics due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
The time needed for the service(s) that you schedule is reserved exclusively for you. If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one, we require 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation or no show fee. If you cancel after the 24 hours you will be charged 50% of your appointment. No shows will be charged 100%. To make these changes you must create an account as you book your service or call 415.729.4394
COVID -19 Protocols
Your safety and comfort is our top priority. We have been following all the CDC Guidelines and will continue to do so. We’re happy to announce that masks will be optional for fully vaccinated people. Anyone who is not fully vaccinated must still wear their masks. If you prefer your esthetician to wear a mask, please ask, we have plenty of masks on hand. We’ve kept our space squeaky clean. We’ll continue to do so and thoroughly sanitize equipment before, during and after each appointment. Appointment times will continue to be booked out longer to give us time to clean and clients do not overlap. We will keep our air filter going and windows open for air flow. We ask clients to stay home if you are not feeling well. Please use the hand sanitizer located at the front desk and in the working room.