We use Norvell’s alcohol-free organic spray tan solution. The formula works for all skin types to boost the skin’s just off the beach glow.
- Spray tans do not protect you from the sun.
- To assure a better tan, exfoliate before your spray tanning session.
- Wear loose and dark clothing the day of your appointment.
- Tanning lasts approximately 7 days.
- You must let the solution stay on for at least 6 hours to 8 hours.
- It is best to shave or wax 24 hours before your spray tan.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
The time needed for the service(s) that you schedule is reserved exclusively for you. If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one, we require 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation or no show fee. If you cancel after the 24 hours you will be charged 50% of your appointment. No shows will be charged 100%. To make these changes you must create an account as you book your service or call 415.729.4394
How to book an appointment
The best way to book an appointment is using our online booking system. After inputting your information and credit card number you will receive a confirmation email. Please do not unmark the “receive emails” as you will not receive a confirmation or an appointment reminder. If you have any troubles with our booking system or do not receive a confirmation please contact us at 415.729.4394 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.